Bluebell Possum Merino Gloves
Soft and cosy gloves.
The combination of merino wool with possum results in a fabric that is lightweight, 55% warmer than merino, 35% warmer than cashmere, highly resistant to pilling and soft to the touch. Merino is known for its hypoallergenic properties. A beneficial enzyme in possum fur has been researched and is proven to improve skin conditions such as eczema.
These gloves are unisex. For sizing - place your hand on a flat surface to ensure it is at its widest and measure all the way round from your palm to the back of your hand and back to the palm.
Small - up to 19cm
Medium - up to 23cm
Large - up to 26cm
- Wash separately when new
- Dry without delay
- Use an environmentally kind wool laundry product
- Turn inside out to wash and dry
- Hand wash in cold water and rinse well or machine wash on gentle wool cycle
- Slow spin to remove excess water
- Do not wring out or tumble dry
- Gently pull back into shape
- Dry flat in open shade
- Cool iron under cloth
Fabric and garment made in New Zealand.